As OMM – Odunpazarı Modern Müze (“OMM”), since we appreciate the confidentiality of your personal data and acknowledge that the information you shared with us is personal and confidential, we are sensitive about this issue.
2. Scope of Policy
The privacy and security of the data we collect during your access and use of our Site which we operated as OMM is within the scope of this Policy. The existence of a logo, sign or a similar visual on a site that is not operated by OMM, does not mean that this Policy is also applicable for such site.
3. Why Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
We collect your personal data in order to provide you the service you request, collect your inquiries and to communicate with you in this scope. These purposes can, without being limited to the below, can be set out as follows:
Your personal data is processed for the purposes of
- Fulfilment of legal requirements,
-Informing you regarding the upcoming exhibits and events,
- Improving, enhancing and increasing the diversity of our services by analysing visitor experience.
4. Which Data Do We Collect, When We Collect and For What Purpose
4.1. Device information
The IP address information associated with to the electronic devices (computer, tablet, smart phone, etc.) you use as you utilize our services is collected.
4.2. Information Collected Through Cookies
Your personal data is processed automatically pursuant on the following legal grounds that are set forth in article 5 of KVKK, “mandatory for the fulfilment of legal laiblityied of the data controller” and “processing of personal data is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed”.
5. Do We Transfer your Personal Data to a Third Party
Your personal data can be transferred to Authorized Public Administrations and entities in order to perform the activities pursuant to the legislation within the scope determined by the legal framework.
6. Do We Transfer Your Personal Data Abroad
Your personal data isn't transferred abroad.
7. What Are Your Rights That You Can Use With Your Personal Data
In connection withyour personal data, within the scope of KVKK and related legislation, you are entitled to:
- Learn whether your personal data have been processed,
- Request information as to processing if your data have been processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Know the third parties within the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Request rectification in case your personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately,
- Request deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under KVKK,
- Request notification to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred when you request rectification of incomplete or inaccurate information and deletion or destruction of your personal information,
Request compensation for the damages in case you incur damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
8. How can you exercise your rights?
You may send your inquiries within the scope of Article 11 of KVKK regulating the “Rights of the Data Subject” to OMM at the address of “Arif Bey Sok. No:171, 26030 Odunpazarı / Eskişehir” pursuant to the Communiqué on the Procedure and Principals of the Application to the Data Controller (“Communiqué”).
In accordance with the Communiqué on Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, the application of the Data Subject must include name, surname, signature if the application is in writing, T.R. ID number (passport number if the movant is non-Turkish), permanent residency or office address for notice, permanent e-mail address for notice if available, phone number and fax number and information with respect to the subject of request.
Data Subject must set forth clearly and comprehensibly the issue requested in the application which he/she will make to exercise the rights mentioned above and which includes the explanations with respect to the right he/she requests to exercise. The information and documents with respect to the application must be attached to the application.
The subject matter of the request must be personal to the person making the application, however if the person making the application is acting on behalf of someone else, then he/she must be specifically authorized on this matter and such authorization must be documented (special power of attorney). Moreover, the application must include identity and address information and documents proving the identity must be attached to the application.
The requests made by unauthorized third people on behalf of someone else will not be taken into consideration.
9. When Would Your Requests Regarding Processing Of Your Personal Data Would Be Answered
Your requests with respect to your personal data will be evaluated and will be answered within 30 days, at the latest, as of the date we receive such request. If your application is denied, the justified reasons for denial will be sent through electronic mail or postal mail over the address you set forth in the application.
This Policy will be valid as of the date it is published by OMM. OMM, can always make revisions on the Policy when needed. The revisions on the Policy will become valid upon publication of the Policy on [http://.omm.art/en/policies/privacy-policy].